Access control systems are electronic security that can be used to regulate the movement of people into, around and out of buildings, It performs authorization, authentication, access approval and accountability of entities through login credentials including passwords, biometric scans, personal identification numbers, and smart card technology. EliteTech Solutions can offer a wide range of access control products that can be customized to meet all our client’s needs. No matter the size or scale of each project, we aim to complete every task to the highest standard.
The advantage of using integrated access control across your premises is that your entire building’s security measures are controlled by one system. Whatever the customer’s requirement, from simple one door entry systems to multi-site, multi-user integrated systems, we can provide not only increased personal security but also timekeeping and attendance record for employers.
Selecting the correct technology is important to the operation of the access control system and to providing the needed level of security. Smart card technology is becoming the technology of choice as smart cards are extending the use of access control credentials beyond physical access. Biometric technology is useful as fingerprints are very difficult to replicate or share, the inclusion of biometric technology into an access control will help increase system security.
- Access control enables all your security to be centrally controlled
- Provides on/off-site system management and control
- Stops widespread knowledge of a door entry code or combination
- Protocols can be set to open certain doors during set periods
- You never have to worry about lost key – you can simply delete and re-issue a card
- Improve staff management with reports showing staff movement and time keeping
- Help manage site security with contract staff or permanent staff who leave